Booking the Function Room
Only Saltwater Coast residents or lot owners are permitted to book the Function Room.
People who are not residents or lot owners will not be permitted to book the function room under any circumstances.
Only inducted residents of Saltwater Coast can book the Function Room
If you have not attended an induction at the centre, click the button below to 'Request an Induction'
Alternatively, if you have an account but have forgotten your password, request a password reset here:
The function room can be booked for your next party or business meeting. The room has audiovisual equipment, a full kitchenette and tables and chairs to cater for up to 100 guests.
Sunday – Thursday: 9.00am until 11.00pm (Conditions apply)
Friday – Saturday: 9.00am until 1.00am (Conditions apply)
(must be concluded and departed by closing time)
Phone: - +613 8353 8882
Email : General Enquiries - email@example.com
- Maximum 20 people (To comply with social distancing rules in accordance with our COVID 19 plan)
- Must have a security guard present throughout the event duration at residents expense.
- If food is served, a maximum of 6 people may sit at a table, keeping at least 1.5 meters between each
- A maximum of 3 people can occupy the function room kitchen area at any one time
Terms and Conditions
- The Function Centre is available to be booked by all financial Residents of Saltwater Coast.
- Each Lot is entitled to 2 x bookings per financial year.
Maximum Occupancy of 100 people is permitted.Maximum Occupancy has been temporarily restricted to 20 due to Victorian Government social distancing regulations.
- Users of the Function Room also have access to the Kitchenette, Warmer Ovens, under bench Refrigerators and all other Function Room amenities.
- The hirer must be in attendance during the function at all times and is responsible for all guests.
- A booking 14 days in advance is requested for any function.
- A Bond of $450 is required when making a booking.
- A cleaning fee is no longer charged.
- The hirer must provide a copy of a permit one (1) working day prior to the booking or the booking will be cancelled. Responsible service of alcohol will be enforced.
- Functions that are serving Alcohol/ run after 6pm will require 1 x Security Guard per 50 guests to be in attendance, functions with more than 50 guests will require security to be in attendance this will be charged accordingly.
- The Function room will be required to be restored to its original layout upon departure. (map on the wall)
Residents will be able to book the Function Centre during the week and on weekends. Full terms and conditions for hiring the Function Centre can be downloaded below in the Saltwater Coast Owners Corporation Rules v2.0- Function room rules pages 29 - 38: