The state of the art gymnasium consists of latest cardiovascular and weight training equipment supplied by Life Fitness.
With access hours from 5am till 10pm, residents will be able to fit fitness into their busy lifestyles.
Rules of Use for the Gymnasium:
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the gymnasium.
- For hygienic purposes please bring a towel for your personal use.
- Please wipe down equipment after use with sanitizer spray and paper towel.
- Appropriate attire and footwear to be worn at all times.
- No anti social behaviour will be tolerated.
- Residents guests must be accompanied by a member at all times (1 guest permitted per lot)
- Personal trainers(permitted as a guest of a resident) are required to:
- Be registered with Centre Management prior to commencement
- Provide a Public Liability Insurance Certificate.
- Ensure Non-resident clients are NOT brought into this Centre.
- Subject to "Fair Use Policy"
- Please store bags and belongings in lockers provided.
- No Alcohol, Food or Glasswear are permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this facility.
- All users of the Gym do so at their own risk.
|Equipment Type||Units Available||Equipment Type||Units Available|
|Steppers||2||Assisted Dip & Chin||1|
|95x Cross Trainer||4||Chest Press||1|
|FlexDeck 95t Tread Mill||6||Seated Leg Press||1|
|Classic LifeCycle||3||Pectoral Fly||1|
|LifeCycle 95c||3||Leg Extension||1|
|Recumbant Bikes||2||Seated Leg Curl||1|
|Seated Row||2||Hammer Strength||1|
|Shoulder Press||1||Smith Machine||1|
|Lat Pull Down||1||Dumbbells||From 2 - 40 kilos with 2 of each increment|
|Fit Balls||3||Medicine Balls||4|