Only inducted residents of Saltwater Coast can book the Pools & Spa area
If you have not attended an induction at the centre, click the button below to 'Request an Induction'
Alternatively, if you have been inducted but have forgotten your password, request a password reset here:
Whether you’re a keen swimmer, or just want to laze on a warm day, there is bound to be a pool at the Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre that is right for you! Inducted residents have access all pools 365 days of the year between the hours of 5am and 10pm.
Children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Booking the Pools & Spa Area
Pools & Spa area bookings may now be placed online and must be booked at least twenty minutes in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- Masks are required to be worn inside at all times by those aged 13 and above, unless a special exemption applies or you are undertaking strenuous physical activity, such as exercising in the gym area.
- Members must make their own individual bookings. You will not be permitted entry under another members booking.
- The inducted member must be present on site for the duration of the booking.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult at all times and must also have been included in your online booking.
- Photo identification will be required to gain entry
- Please practice social distancing and good hygiene
- Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late, your session may be released
- If you turn up late for the booking, you will still be required to vacate at the end of the hour.
- Members will be given a 5 minute warning, then asked to vacate on the hour before the next lot of members who have booked will be permitted to enter.