Saltwater Kids Playgroup is open to all Pre-school aged children. The group meet each week at the lifestyle centre function Room, during school terms.
Sessions are currently on Tuesdays from 9.30 – 11.30am.
Saltwater Coast Kids Playgroup is a Community focused group where parents, carers with babies and young children can meet regularly for fun and learning experiences in a safe, social setting within Saltwater Coast. The group will meet at the Lifestyle Centre’s function room.
The man aims of the playgroup is to promote and develop fun learning experiences for babies, children and parents/carers;
- To Provide an Information and Support Network to all families across the estate;
- Provide learning experiences for babies and children through a range of adaptable play-based activities;
- No Cost sessions voluntarily set up and run by the parents and carers who attend;
- Vary from formally structured learning sessions to casual social occasions in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Residents of Saltwater Coast Estate or the Carers of a Child who resides in the Saltwater Coast Estate are welcome to attend;
- All residents wishing to attend the Playgroup must be a Financial member of the Owners Corporation;
- All Residents wishing to attend must hold a current Family Membership with Playgroup Victoria.
- Parents/carers to be responsible for and supervise own children
Interested Parties are advised to Register their Interest in the Playgroup via email to Annette Alam on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively drop into the Lifestyle centre and speak to one of our friendly centre management team members.