Booking the Tennis Courts
Tennis Court bookings may now be placed online. Upcoming bookings for each day are shown on the panel display in the Lifestyle Centre reception area.
Only inducted residents of Saltwater Coast can book the Tennis Courts
If you have not attended an induction at the centre, click the button below to 'Request an Induction'
Alternatively, if you have been inducted but have forgotten your password, request a password reset here:
Terms and Conditions
- Masks are required to be worn inside at all times by those aged 13 and above, unless a special exemption applies or you are undertaking strenuous physical activity, such as exercising in the gym area.
- The inducted member must be present on site for the duration of the booking.
- Only 3 extra persons will be permitted entry with the inducted member who has made the booking (including children)
- Photo identification will be required to gain entry
- Please practice social distancing and good hygiene
- Tennis Court Games are to be strictly conducted in one hour blocks
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your booking will be released
- Alcohol may not be brought into the Tennis Courts
- Smoking is not permitted
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times (including sport footwear)
- Children under the age of 16 years, must be supervised by an adult
- Lights are available via a Green Press Button located near the Exterior Pool Exit Door
- Enjoy your game, however, we do ask that you be considerate of our neighbours when playing