In accordance with the Victorian Governments Restricted Activity Directions the Lifestyle Centre will re-open on Monday 22nd June 2020.
The following changes have been implemented to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff.
- Online bookings are essential (Walk-ins will NOT be permitted)
- 1 booking per day, per member
- Bookings can be made in 1 hour slots
- Staff will request members to start preparing to vacate 15 minutes prior to the hour to allow the next bookings to enter on time
- Members will be required to present their Fob Key and Photo ID to gain entry
- Hand sanitiser to be used upon entry
- Practice social distancing
- If unwell, stay home
- Heightened cleaning times have been allocated
- All indoor spaces have been sanitised with a government approved misting spray
- Members must carry a towel and their own water bottle when using the gym (drinking fountains are closed for health and safety reasons)
- Gym users are expected to wipe all equipment after use with the antibacterial wipes provided
- No bags permitted in the gym, please make use of lockers provided
- No guests permitted in the gym and pool areas due to the restricted numbers within the facility
- Members must sign in their children when using the pool area
- Members must sign in their guests when using the tennis court
The Government have further proposed some changes to these restrictions announced on 14th June 2020 which includes the opening of change rooms and showers. These changes are subject to the advice of the Chief Health Officer and once approved we will notify the residents of these facilities being available.
Bookings are now available online at www.mysaltwater.com.au For further inquiries about the re-opening of the Lifestyle Centre, please email email@example.com or call 03 8353 8882.