Dear Members of the Saltwater Coast Community,
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to keeping our Community safe - all whilst enduring our fifth Victorian Lockdown since the start of the COVID19 almost 18 months ago now. For some, we understand this has not come without its challenges and we continue to offer our support to those in our Community who may be in need as the Government response to minimise the harm and impact of COVID19 throughout the wider Community is ever, rapidly changing.
On a positive note we are incredibly pleased to be announcing that the Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre will be re-opening back up to its members from tomorrow morning at 5:00am, on Wednesday, 28th July 2021.
The Lifestyle Centre Team are certainly looking forward to greeting some familiar faces coming back through the Centre doors!
It is pertinent to remind members that they must be mindful that strict COVID-Safe practices must be adhered to at all times when attending the Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre.
We're sure you understand that COVID-Safe operating requirements are in place not only to enable our Centre to be open in the first instance but most importantly and above all that in doing so, we are ensuing a COVID-Safe setting that offers our community the best, safest environment when visiting our facility.
- Masks MUST be worn indoors whilst on the Lifestyle Centre premises at all times except when participating in physical activity / strenuous exercise.
- Adhering to social distancing policies that are in place - members are to maintain 1.5 meters distance from others wherever possible
- When using the gymnasium equipment, members must wipe down the machines with the products supplied
- Hand-sanitising stations are provided throughout the Centre which are to be used by members.
- If you are experiencing a cough, runny nose, fever or ANY cold/flu like symptoms, please do not visit the Lifestyle Centre and ensure that you instead seek advice from a medical professional as required prior to returning to the Centre.
MYSALTWATER ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM
As you are aware, the Saltwater Coast Lifestyle Centre heavily relies upon its online booking system to manage and ensure usage of the facilities is fairly accessible to all inducted members of the Saltwater Coast Community.
If you have any uncertainty regarding the Lifestyle Centre booking system, please contact the Lifestyle Centre staff to assist you on Ph. 03 8353 8882 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, on behalf of the Saltwater Coast Owners Corporation, the team at Quantum United Management wish for all residents to stay safe and support one another as we all do our part on this journey back to some form of normality once again.
Quantum United Management